8/11/13

* F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Challenge *


Since I had so much fun with the Gilmore Girls Challenge, I decided to do a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. challenge as well! Again, it won't be over 30 days because I don't have the patience or self-control to wait that long. If you're a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan I invite you to take the challenge as well!





Friends Challenge 

Day 01- Favorite Season
It's a toss up between Seasons 1,  2, 3, and 4. I like a lot of the guest characters, story lines, and humor in these seasons. 


Day 02- Favorite Character
Chandler Bing. He's funny, he's cute, and he's just the best.


Day 03- Least Favorite Character
My least favorite main Character was Ross. I liked Season 1-3 Ross, after the whole Emily incident he lost all his appeal to me. There were quite a few supporting characters that I didn't like: Pete, Jeannine, Gavin, Emily to name a few.


Day 04- Favorite Monica Moment
Monica's rant at Thanksgiving about what everyone has done wrong. "Judge all you want but: married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire, LIVES IN A BOX!"

Also, there's just this little gem which I'll always enjoy:



Day 05- Favorite Couple
Monica and Chandler. Best friends turned couple. I believe Chandler liked Monica long before Monica realized she liked Chandler (Ex: Season 3 Finale: The One at the Beach)

Day 06- Favorite Rachel Moment
The way Rachel acts after she goes to the airport to pick up Ross from the airport and she finds out he's with Julie. When she runs upstairs to tell everyone and makes a spectacle of herself.


Day 07- Favorite Female
I guess I would say Monica. After Season 5 or so they made her too neurotic and she started to get on my nerves, but overall I'd say she's my favorite.

Day 08- Favorite Phoebe Moment
Phoebe's Shower Song!

Day 09- Least Favorite Female
I guess of the main cast Phoebe would be my least favorite, but my absolute least favorite female on the entire show was Emily, I could not stand her. Charlie was a close second. And Jeanine was a prissy pain in the butt.

Day 10- Favorite Chandler Moment
I don't know if it's possible to pick my favorite Chandler moment, there are too many. If I had to pick, the one that is coming up off the top of my head "Gum would be perfection"

Day 11- Favorite Male
Chandler, for reasons already established!

Day 12- Favorite Picture of the cast
The ice cream shop photo. I don't really know why I like it. It's more fun than the other's I guess, and it's different; that makes it interesting.

Day 13- Favorite Joey Moment
Joey giving Phoebe the perfect kiss. After that I always wondered if they were going to try to get Phoebe and Joey together but they never did. Plus, I really liked Mike so it's probably better they never tried to get them together.


Day 14- Least Favorite Male
My least favorite main cast male was Ross, but I really really hated Gavin. He was a stuck up pain in the butt and I was very glad when he was gone. 

Day 15- Favorite Ross Moment
Ross' way of flipping people off. My friends and I do this a lot.

Day 16- Favorite Guest Star
I would say Kathy or Richard. I really liked the character of Kathy and if Monica and Chandler never made it I would have wanted her to end up with Kathy. I always enjoyed Richard too. That's strange considering Monica and Chandler were my favorite couple. I also liked Janice for the amusement factor.

Day 17- Least Favorite Guest Star
Janine or Charlie. I never really saw the value in either one of them.

Day 18- Favorite Episode
The One Where Rachel Finds Out. The crystal duck moment is one of the definitive moments in the entire show.

Day 19- Favorite song of Phoebe’s
The Shower Song, Phoebe's Holiday Song, and the song she sings when Monica and Chandler won't let her sing at their wedding (and as always Smelly Cat).

Day 20- Best wedding
Chandler and Monica's wedding. It was the longest one we saw on the show, everyone said the right names, and no one got snowed in.

Day 21- Least Favorite Couple
Joey and Charlie. What was up with that? They were so wrong for each other. That paring never made any sense to me.

Day 22- Whatever tickles your fancy
IT'S LONDON BABY

Day 23- When did you start watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.?
Two summers ago. My old friend let me borrow all her DVD's over the last few months of school. I watched all the seasons and fell in love with it. I ended up buying all the seasons for myself and now I watch them most nights on Nick at Nite as well.

Day 24- Favorite Quote
I would have to say the entire exchange about "What is Chandler Bing's Job". I quote that a lot and people look at me funny.

Day 25- Most touching Episode, in your opinion
The One With The Prom Video. When you find out how much Ross actually cared about Rachel when they were younger, so much that he was going to fill in and take her to her prom, and then when she realizes and goes over and kisses him... it's just so cute. He's her lobster.

Day 26- How did you feel when F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ended?
It was very sad. I jumped on the bandwagon many many years after the show had already ended but watching the finale was still sad. I thought I was going to cry, I don't remember if I actually did but I was close to crying.

Day 27- Did you watch the Joey spinoff show?
No. By the time I started watching Friends, Joey was already off the air.

Day 28- Favorite actor/actress
Matthew Perry is my favorite actor, Lisa Kudrow is my favorite actress. Matthew Perry is essentially Chandler, so it makes sense that he's my favorite. Lisa Kudrow is an amazing woman. She's funny and she's really smart.

Day 29- Least Favorite actor/actress
Courtney Cox and David Schwimmer. Courtney Cox seems a bit prissy, Cougar Town kinda bugs me, just the concept of it and the fact that she had all that plastic surgery, I just don't like that. Schwimmer just seems like a bit of a dud.

Day 30- Favorite Younger Days/Flashback scene

The One with all the Thanksgivings. I love when we find out how Monica and Rachel and Ross and Chandler all met years before and we find out how Monica cut of Chandler's toe.


No comments:

Post a Comment